On any given day, we may experience emotional difficulty, stress, relationship issues, conflict, or other challenges. Though we can sometimes manage on our own, at times we can use some help. That’s where we come in. The Counselling Group is pleased to offer a new and improved website that will provide our clients with an understanding of our holistic, client-centered approach. The new design, provided by Ottawa-based TRUEdotDESIGN, allows our clients easy access to our list of services and more. Because finding the right fit when choosing a counsellor is so important, our new website features a detailed introduction to our counsellors that includes a summary of educational background and specialties. Our counsellors are committed to learning and growing, staying abreast of the latest research and developments. We look forward to connecting with our clients and other professionals via our new site and blog to share news and other findings.
- June 27, 2018Rebecca Fromowitz Bessie Touzel Award Recipient 2018In 14 years Rebecca has risen from the position of being a Carleton University Counselling Intern to...Read More »
- March 8, 2018Working Relationally With Conflicted Couples, Stephen Madigan, MSW, MSc, PhDThis workshop has passed. Contact us for more information on upcoming workshops like this one: The...Read More »
- November 7, 2017Bell Let’s Talk Support Online Counselling with The Counselling Group of Jewish Family ServicesOTTAWA, ON – November 3, 2017 – The Counselling Group of Jewish Family Services (JFS) of Ottawa...Read More »
- March 20, 2017Counselling Open to all Ottawa ResidentsRebecca Fromowitz, Director of The Counselling Group Director spoke with Rabbi Bulka on his weekly Ottawa podcast...Read More »
- March 7, 2017Infertility SupportIf you (or you and your partner) are having difficulties conceiving, it’s important to know that you...Read More »