On any given day, we may experience emotional difficulty, stress, relationship issues, conflict, or other challenges. Though we can sometimes manage on our own, at times we can use some help. That’s where we come in. The Counselling Group is pleased to offer a new and improved website that will provide our clients with an understanding of our holistic, client-centered approach. The new design, provided by Ottawa-based TRUEdotDESIGN, allows our clients easy access to our list of services and more. Because finding the right fit when choosing a Therapist is so important, our new website features a detailed introduction to our Therapists that includes a summary of educational background and specialties. Our Therapists are committed to learning and growing, staying abreast of the latest research and developments. We look forward to connecting with our clients and other professionals via our new site and blog to share news and other findings.
- July 20, 2023UnpluggingNurturing Healthy Technology Habits and Sleep Routines for Teenagers Summertime arrived and as much as you would...Read More »
- July 10, 2023Addressing Challenges and Fostering InclusivityThe Deep Connection Between LGBTQ+ Rights, Mental Health, and Social Acceptance Did you know that a supportive...Read More »
- February 24, 2021When So Very Much Has ChangedLanguage fails when I attempt to put into words what I have been witness to and experienced...Read More »
- July 27, 2020COVID-19 and Scarcity CultureWelcome. Now that you’re here, let’s take a deep breath together, shall we? Okay, now take another...Read More »
- July 7, 2020Perspective on Managing ConflictConflict is a normal part of everyday life. It’s understandable that during this stressful time of greater...Read More »